.

Friday, May 31, 2019

Philosophy of Education :: Philosophy of Teaching Statement

Philosophy of EducationBe all that you can be. Find your future- as a teacher. No, joining the army is not what Madeline Fuchs Holzer had in sagacity when she said this reiterate. Being all you can be in brio requires dedication, responsibility and a desire to do what you love. Teaching is a profession that requires one hundred ten% from a person. I have the drive and ability to be the best that I can be as a teacher. There is not anything else I would want to do with my life besides teaching. I want to be a reflection to my students that they can be all that they can be. Another quote by Henry Adams, A teacher affects eternity he can never tell where his influence stops. To be that type of teacher has been a long goal for me. I want to make my mark in the world and this is my way of doing it. To have the ability to affect a childs life for an eternity is something that not everyone can say they have accomplished. Teaching definitely is a profession that will affect eternity.The main reasons for wanting to become a teacher would be my love for children, my family inspirations Gods calling for me, and my love for learning. All my life I have enjoyed being around children. They have wide spirits about them that makes me feel free spirited. Their innocence, undying energy and their love for life makes me take these characteristics and apply them to my own life.Another motivation for me is the inspirations of my grandad and my father. My grandfather died when I was very young and the one thing everyone has always said about him is his love of flying and teaching. His life was spent on teaching others and when he passed away he was remembered as being a great teacher devoting himself entirely to his family and his students. My father spent the first thirty years of his life sacking form job to job since he had not finished his schooling younger in life. At middle age he decided to go back to college and earned his degree in schooling. He felt that becoming a teacher he would be a testimony to children to continue their education to better their future.

No comments:

Post a Comment