.

Friday, August 23, 2019

Masters Personal Statement Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 1500 words

Masters - Personal Statement Example dation soon after my academic feat has also furthered my insight into the field of law, giving me an opportunity to put in practice theoretical concepts learnt at the university and during diverse training seminars. The undergraduate studies and training have fuelled my interest in law to higher levels, prompting me to consider pursuing a postgraduate degree in International Commercial Law. I have acquired significant skills relevant to the practice of law in the course of my academic training, internship and life in general. Skills like client orientation, problem resolution, organization and planning, business competence, adaptability and focus on quality, will come in handy in my professional development, which I hope your esteemed institution will accord me. I am diligent, focused and motivated to succeed as an international business relations lawyer. I intend to exert diligence in my postgraduate studies, while bringing my leadership skills and critical reasoning ability to presenting legally viable arguments to this globally renowned course.   I look forward to learning from honored professors the intricate nature of International Commercial Law. I am also eager to interact with like-minded scholars and advance my skills and knowledge to become effectively global-oriented. In a progressively competitive and interconnected world, I hope to acquire focused legal training that will help me in critical analysis and development of laws that govern international commerce. I appreciate the fact that becoming an international lawyer requires time and significant effort. I am willing and ready to make this commitment and approach the course with due diligence not just for enhancement of my career prospects, but also for the benefit of my future

No comments:

Post a Comment