.

Saturday, March 16, 2019

Diary Entries for Juliet :: Papers

Diary Entries for Juliet Dear Diary, My time has come, I knew it would come soon, I am soon to be married. I dont get by what to do or what to think. When I was t quondam(a) the news my life flashed before my eyes, I saw myself in a loveless marriage, sitting at home in old clothes, slaving over a hot stove all day and flavor after the children, what kind of a future is that? Getting married is an honour, because it shows you are indirect requested and the older you are the less likely you are to issue forth married and your parents will have to look after you. I dont want to disappoint my parents, but I truly feel marriage, at this item in my life, is not what I want. I am not ensnare to make such a commitment. The man I am meant to join Im to meet at this party my father is throwing. I am sibylline to like him, what happens if I dont? Even if I like him, I for certain dont want to marry him. My father, I think, will give me some cite in t he matter, after all it is my life and he is meant to love and love me. My nanny is more like my mother, my mother and father werent around overmuch when I was growing up and I feel a real strong bond between the nanny and I and she will dungeon me whatever I choose, if I get to choose. This party is going to be the worst yet, Im not even bothered about what Im going to wear. in addition I cant enjoy myself because I know soon I could marry, by chance to someone who is not right for me. Come to think of it I know nothing about this man, how is the marriage supposed to last anyway? dish up I can hear my mother calling, got to go. Juliet Dear Diary, Romeo, Romeo, I am in love with Romeo, not with the man my dad picked, Paris.

No comments:

Post a Comment