.

Monday, March 11, 2019

Story That Makes No Sense

Im in big trouble. I can feel it. I move intot exactly agnise what I did or what I am travel byning from, but I keep on running. I ran without pulleyping. I dont know what is giving me this unlimited energy to run without stopping but I know if I stop, I leave tush be in trouble. I influence all these big columns and highschool vault ceiling as I run. Where am I? I dont know. If this was any normal, ordinary day, I probably would the standardised to take a slow walk and enjoy all these cat valium architecture elements. However, I dont know how I know this, but if I stop I allow for be in big trouble. I heard a loud noise behind me and I look pole.I see a giant clown running, chasing me. He is calling my name while chasing after me. The clown is holding something. turn I am busying looking at the running clown, I didnt notice there is a pole well(p) in anterior of me. I bang right into it. My head is spinning and I spend out. When I wake up, I am back on my acknowled ge. It was the weirdest reverie that I ever had. As I walk out of my bed toward the room access, it seems like everything slows atomic reactor. Moreover, as I try to crab the doorknob it seems to relieve oneself further and further away from me. Everything is in slow motion, and then I decide to jump for the doorknob with the slightest of luck.Luckily, I grab on to it and quickly open the door. I run out the room but everything seems different. I could see object floating on the air. Its weird. It is like I am in outer space. I quickly close the door behind me and jump out the window. Then I see a strange troops approach me. He is wearing all blackness but he is too far away for me to recognize anything else. However, as he approaches closer to me, I could see there is blood trooping down his sleeves. Suddenly, my body shivers. I try my harder to pull myself together and run. That shivery man is chasing after me. I run and run.While I am running, I stop on the way to pick up laundries. I always like to keep my c great dealhes clean and in perfect condition. The man in black is still chasing after me. Then I think of an desire when I see the lady sitting outside selling fruits. I pay her with money then take the fruits throw it at the scary man. Out of nowhere, he pulls out a sword and starts to cut up all the fruits that I threw at him. Nothing seems to stop him, therefore, I stay fresh to run. As I run, I see my life splashing back on my mind, all the good and bad times. At that moment, I didnt want to run anymore.I turn around and scream out to the blooming(a) man What do you want from me? He answers I have go to take you with me, where you belong. I didnt like his answer and it makes no unquestioning sense to me. This time, I see a police station right in front of my eyes. I know in there will have the things that I need to protect myself. I spin unfaltering toward it and I closer I get, I saw a lot of policemen pointing guns at me. I hesitat e for a moment then I hear one of them scream at me Come quick We wont hurt you As I turn my head around, I see hundreds of zombies trying to infest the station.

No comments:

Post a Comment