Optional Web bodily process
PSCI 2301 Name: ___April Taylor_________________
Optional Web Activity: The 2012 Presidential Election (3%)
Due by 11 am, Tuesday, November 27
The U.S. President is elected by voteral college votes on the primer coat of popular votes. Each state is granted a bite of electors equal to the scrap of U.S. senators and representatives of the House. For example, the state of Texas has two U.S. senators and 36 representatives in 2012, and as a result has 38 electors. The presidential scene receiving the most popular votes in a state has his or her partys slate of electors appointed. Appointed electors then gratify in their states capitol and vote for their campaigner. The presidential candidate with a majority (50%+1 vote, which require 270 electors out of 538) of the elector votes wins.
The 2012 presidential election results are posted on CNNs webpages. Go to http://www.cnn.com/election/2012/results/race/president#. flick on ALL STATES below the map if you want to watch election results in the states. Use the results to see popular votes and electoral votes.
1. In the U.S.
1) Total number of popular votes for Obama____61%_______
2) Total number of popular votes for Romney_____38.3______
3) The expiration of popular votes between two candidates ______23.4
4) share of popular votes for Obama_51%_________
5) Percent of popular votes for Romney48%
6) The difference of percent of popular votes between two candidates_3
7) Total number of electoral votes for Obama__332_______
8) Total number of electoral votes for Romney__206_________
9) The difference of electoral votes between two candidates_126_________
10) Percent of electoral votes for Obama621615406__________
11) Percent of electoral votes for Romney______59142064___
12) The difference of percent of electoral votes between two candidates...If you want to pose a full essay, order it on our website: Ordercustompaper.com
If you want to get a full essay, wisit our page: write my paper