.

Monday, February 24, 2020

Georgia Tech's motto is Progress and Service. What does that mean to Essay

Georgia Tech's motto is Progress and Service. What does that mean to you - Essay Example My love for cars, which begun ever since I was a child influenced my decision to work in a motor workplace. I progressed well in my assigned areas as a BMW technician. My duties included routine maintenance and assessment of problems that vehicles brought for repair had. Good communication skills were essential to great service. I gained vast experience, which I believe prepared me sufficiently to study mechanic engineering. I once volunteered for a community service at Habitat for Humanity that operates as a non-profit organization. I also volunteered at Chattanoga Area Food Bank, where I repackaged donated food for use at food pantries. I completed coursework in web programming and ESL, which further demonstrates my academic progress. I received several awards including poetry, CMML, and skier award. My academic progress has been excellent as displayed by my transcripts. Co-curricular activities that I have engaged in include robotics, tennis, and tech club. Therefore, based on the aforementioned progress and services discharged, I believe I will be of value to Georgia Tech in realizing its vision (Georgia Tech,

No comments:

Post a Comment